Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Will Spore run on my computer?

I want to know if Spore will run on my computer or not. The only thing I'm not sure about is the processor. Also, does anyone know what you need to make sure the game is running WELL? I can only find minimum requirements. (The Sims2 is slower than heck on my computer and I would like Spore to run at a fairly normal speed due to the nature of the game.)



Okay, about the processor now. I have a Celeron CPU 2.93 GHz and the Spore requirement is a 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent. Is mine equivalent or better?Will Spore run on my computer?
Check the minimum requirements for the game. Processor speed may be important, but so is how much RAM you have, as well as how good your video card is. The minimum requirements should state all of that.



If you have less than a Gig of RAM and have an on-board video card, you don't have a hope in hell of running it.Will Spore run on my computer?
no, celeron proccessors are very low end processors. You would be able to run it but i can tell you right now, its not going to run smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment