Saturday, March 3, 2012

System Requirements for SPORE?

My laptop meets all of the requirements except for the GHz/Processor. It says it needs 2, my laptop has 1.66/1.67. (I don't know which. It says: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5450 @ 1.66GHz 1.67 GHz)



Am I even looking at the right thing?



If I get it, will it simply not run on my computer or will it be slow, or what?System Requirements for SPORE?
T5450 is 1.66 ghz , but there are 2 of those.

You have 2 processors. You can see it because it is Core 2 duo.



THe 1.67 ghz is maybe from the other processor that is just 0.01 ghz (= 10 mhz) faster lol :p

Nothing to worry about!



What you might fear is your graphic card in your laptop.

I hope you are NOT using Intel Graphic Media Accelerator (GMA). Those are not ment to be for games but more for office use (power savings).



If you see any sticker of ATI or Nvidia then i can assure you, you will be most likely be able to play :)System Requirements for SPORE?
you will be able to play that game :)

glad i could help

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment