Friday, March 9, 2012

To all people who know a lot about Spore, can you please help me?

Ok, I was trying to install it on my computer, (PC) and it said "graphics below minimum spec" or something like that. I understand that I need a graphics card, but I don't know what the minimum requirements for graphics card is. If you know, could you tell me what graphics card will let me play the game, (the cheapest one), also, if possible include a link to the page so I can see it, thanks.To all people who know a lot about Spore, can you please help me?
128 MB Graphics Card

http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/System_requi鈥?/a>



You'll have to find one that is compatible with your mother board on your computer, so I can't tell you which one to get. Once you figure that out, try shopping at www.newegg.com for the cheapest (Best Buy will be $$$)

No comments:

Post a Comment