Friday, March 9, 2012

Why won't Spore work?

I installed Spore Galactic Edition on my XPS Laptop and it won't start. I have all the requirements to play it. I have windows vista. I installed it and it only gives me the option to view the Read-Me file. I went to the start menu looked under every file. I did a search under the computer menu. Nothing came up. Then I went to the uninstall programs menu and it showed Spore in there. I had only the options to uninstall it or leave it alone. Please help me quick.Why won't Spore work?
if you have installed it more than 3 times you have used up the limited installation... which sux because you just got ripped off.

Many people don't know it yet but games on PC are now getting "limited activation" and some background "security" crap that might disable copying devices.

So yes they messed with your computer.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you can also call their tech support
  • papa ginos
  • yamaha atv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment