Friday, March 9, 2012

If you can play the PC game Spore, can you play the Sims 3?

My laptop far exceeds the minium requirements for spore and the sims 2. I can play the sims 2 very well on my laptop, and though i only tried Creature Creator for Spore, it runs great and smooth. I know the only real difference between Spore and Sims 3 is amount of RAM, so...



P.S I know I already posted this question but I did it in the wrong section :)If you can play the PC game Spore, can you play the Sims 3?
Sims 3 requires at least 1.5gb of RAM for laptops. So check that.

It'll requires the same graphics cards as SPORE, so you should be all set! That doesn't mean it'll play nicely if you only have the bare minimum.



I am also looking forward to Sims 3, which is going to be selled for 49,99$ on the 3rd of june. I hope they will release a demo so we can try it on our computers.



I must say that the Creature Creator is FAR LESS DEMANDANT than the actual game. But if it works, you should be able to play SPORE. SPORE really is a great game. you can get it for 41,99$ at WalMart. It's there that it'll be the cheapest. I personnaly have the galactic edition and I enjoy it.If you can play the PC game Spore, can you play the Sims 3?
Ok. the X3100 will probably be the bare minimum for Sims 3. You'll be able to play it. You have a graphic card that is about as powerful as mine.

Report Abuse

If you can play the PC game Spore, can you play the Sims 3?
You should be able to, when the game comes out there should be a system requirements for it on the site, but I am pretty confident that you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment