Friday, March 9, 2012

Spore, some new PC parts, and a wierd graphics card?

so my pc isnt the greatest. so i buy a graphics card to run SPORE, whose minimum requirements are a 128mb my current 128 mb didnt work for some reason, so i upgraded to the ATI radeon iceq x1650. it didn't work. so i downloaded older drivers with the help of tech support, and it worked. it was crappy, but it worked. then one day, i fry my CPU. so after a few weeks, i buy a new CPU, mainboard and ram. a amd athlon xp 3000+, a ASrock K7SBX mainboard, and 2 sticks of Geil RAM, a 512 and a 256, which i put in with my old 512 stick. Since SPORE only comes with 1 install and i used it, i dont want to reinstall windows on my old hard drive. so i install t on an old 12 meg hard drive and slave my 80gig. no surprise, it doesnt work. so i reinstall spore and it SEEMS to register with microsoft, but when i install my graphics drivers on my new (old) hard drive, i remember i need the old drivers. i dont know where to get them, and if i cant get them, can i just reinstall windows on my 80 gig and reinstall SPORE? can anyone help me please?

current pc specs (with new stuff)

power supply-450 watt

cd drive-dvd

hard drive-main is 12 gigs, slave is 80 gigs

mainboard-ASrock K7SBX

RAM-2 geil sticks, one 512 and one 256, and a noname of 512

wireless-Gnet(also doesnt seem to work but thats another story)

sound card- sound blaster live!

video card-ati radeon iceq x1650

cpu-amd athlon xp 3000+

OS-windows PRO

i think thats everythingSpore, some new PC parts, and a wierd graphics card?
Hi Freak, I don't know what the hell you are talking...

But you can get older drivers

You can reinstall Windows and Spore but i guess this won't solve your problem



I don't know what the hell you're saying, try to use more dots, make you ideas shorter... or sth...

No comments:

Post a Comment