Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is Spore a good game to play without the internet?

i am a true sims geek and I would like to try out Spore. However, I saw that the requirements mention an internet connection???? I do not have internet access and I would like to try the game but will the internet make it less phone on not playable??? I would also like someone's opinion on the game. Didi you like/dislike it? Thanks.Is Spore a good game to play without the internet?
No, the internet is not required to play spore. The reason why it says that, is because I'm pretty sure there's an option to play against other people (I have never used this feature). But I think that's all that you need the internet for. The game works fine without it, and is still really fun. At least in my opinion. I do really like the game, and it's for the most part, fairly unique. The only thing that I don't like about the game is the "civilization era." And that's because it's very similar to games like Age of Empires, or Civilization. But it also has a really awesome "galactic era", and cell stages, and it's just really cool to go through evolution like that I guess. It's an awesome game, and in my opinion it's worth getting.Is Spore a good game to play without the internet?
i heard that in order to get in to creature creator u have to have

No comments:

Post a Comment