Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good PC games with low processor power requirements?

I need a good Pc game that needs not alot or processing power, my laptop only has 2GHz.

I don't like horror, mafia, racing, or dungeon games. My favorite a simulation and adventure, but I would prefer adventure, fighting games are ok too.

Please note that I already have Sims 3, Zoo tycoon 2, and Spore.

Can someone recomend me something please?Good PC games with low processor power requirements?
Hi



Their are some games which you may like :-



Call Of Duty 1

Sonic Heroes

Hotwheels Velocity X

Eragon

Halflife

GTA VICE CITy ( Best Game)

Diablo 2



If sims 3 works in your PC perfectly then here are some other good games



Trine

Monkey Island Speciak ( Good Ratings/Reviews)

Street Fighter IV

Sam and Max : Season 2



Check some trailers/gameplay of these games in youtube. You may like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment