Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My PC game, SPORE, freezes when trying to start a game, how can I fix this?

When I play SPORE, the game always freezes when trying to create a game in any of the stages. Usually right when I click on the mode I want to play. My video card, memory, MB RAM all match up to the system requirements. Is there anyway I can stop this from happening? Any tips?



Additional Notes:

I installed the latest version of Direct-X and installed the latest Windows Update. I use the Windows Vista.My PC game, SPORE, freezes when trying to start a game, how can I fix this?
shut down anything not required to run the game. if it continues to lock up, odds are you're not going to get it running.



JimMy PC game, SPORE, freezes when trying to start a game, how can I fix this?
Update drivers.



Also, if your computer barely meets the minimum, the odds are it wont play properly.My PC game, SPORE, freezes when trying to start a game, how can I fix this?
i reinstaled it and it works
  • medal of honor
  • pizza games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment