Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can my computer run "Spore"?

I have a brand new e machines, with an intel celeron 440 CPU 2.00 GHz and 1.0 GB of RAM, now, i have already seen the spore system requirements, i was just wondering if my processor uses "built-in graphics chipsets" and if it doesn't have that, do i have "A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0"?

please help me out, I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO GET THIS GAME FOR YEARS!!!!!Can my computer run "Spore"?
If you showed us a link to the computer with all the specs I could help you more... but lucky for you I got just the thing to help you...



http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref鈥?/a>



Go there and click "Can you run it?"

Select Spore (or any other games you want to run)

Then click "Can you run it?"

A popup will ask if you'll allow them to install something

Say "yes" or "allow" and it'll analyze your system



Hope this helps :)Can my computer run "Spore"?
Pretty sure it will work, my laptop is a year old and it works ok, although I had to change the settings...by the way spore is excelentCan my computer run "Spore"?
emachines is crap, and i bet they didnt include the pci-e x16 slot to save cash on plastic LOL, even if the mobo supported pci-e.



open up your case if you see a card that connects to your computer it should be ok, but we need to know the specs of the card.



spore was a dissapointment, it installs a virus called "SecuROM"

No comments:

Post a Comment