Saturday, March 3, 2012

Requirements for spore....?

My specs:



pentium 4 3.20 GHz

224 MB of RAM

SiS 661 FX/GX Mirage Graphics - memory size: 32 MB

Color: 16 to 32 bit

Hard drive: 68.6 GB of free space



I think i listed everything to note, please correct me if i missed anything important.



I know at least 512 MB of RAM are required (1 GB is recommended), but im not sure about the other parts. Please tell if my computer can handle Spore, and which parts need changing. IF any parts need changing, please give me both the minimum and recommended specs for that part.



Also, if you have played this game, please tell me how it is and if it is worth the money.

Requirements for spore....?
Well the RAM is gonna be a mojor factor and without an upgrade you probably can't play it at all so definetly look into that.



I would also think about a new graphics card, if your card is supported though you're probably gonna need a faster processor than reccomended, but you already have that so don't worry.



SPORE, I haven't played it but I have ran the creature creator and just by that I could tell it is an awesome game, from Will Wright it pretty much has to be :)



So yeah upgrade your RAM and graphics card.



I'd say get a nice graphics card, in the $100+ range, you can get some pretty good power for only a $100 now. Either go for ATI or Nvidia, and do your homework since not all computer are compatible with all card types.Requirements for spore....?
I don't think it's possible for you to have 224 MB of RAM. I would say, no you cannot run Spore without seriously upgrading your system. If I read that right, you are using onboard graphics--I'm not sure that will work. But I have to be honest, because of the SecuRom, I won't be playing it, so I haven't looked at the requirements.



Good luck.Requirements for spore....?
I have Spore and i cant say its worth the money. It it fun for about 1 hour, maybe 2, but the it becomes boring. Save your money and use it to upgrade your pc. You have do it anyway to play Far Cry 2, one of the biggest games this year. Really looking forward to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment