Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Need Help with graphics for Spore?

I have a PC and according to the box for the game Spore one of the requirements is a "128 MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0" as far as I know my computer only has a 64 MB video card. Because of this I cant run spore. Is there anyway I can with my current card?Need Help with graphics for Spore?
Ok, if you only have 64mb, them ou probaly have an intergrated graphics card.(meaning its built in ti your mother board)

(and for the mb, the intergrated graphics card uses memory from your ram)



you can change how much memory is reserved for your graphics card in the boot setup.



As for playing spore, as long as your pc isnt too old, you should be able to run it.
  • italian foods
  • applebees application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment