Friday, March 9, 2012

Steam won't run Spore?

As the title suggests, I'm trying to run Spore threw the Steam client. I just bought the game yesterday while it was on sale on Steam, but when I click the icon to launch it it won't start or anything. I even tried going to the installation folder and click the launcher, but that didn't work either.



My system:

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

4GB Dual channel DDR2 Ram

Saphire 3870 GPU

500W power supply

A780GM-A Black series mother board



I know it's not the best computer ever,but it does exceed the requirements to run spore.



Help?Steam won't run Spore?
open steam, open the library tab, then the games tab.



right click on steam and select proporties.



click on the 'local files' tab, and select 'verify integrity of game cache'



it should work in windows 7, if you still have issues, ask on teh steam forum under the spore section.

No comments:

Post a Comment