Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spore wont play on my pc even though i have met all the requirements of the game, and have a 9600 nivida card.?

anyone give me any advice on why this is? ive tried to install it about 3 or 4 times and when i have done it the game just doesn't start. i mean ive installed it and everything but when i get to the last screen where it says finish... i click that then it just doesn't do anything after that.. please help



regards OliSpore wont play on my pc even though i have met all the requirements of the game, and have a 9600 nivida card.?
I am having the exact same problem and i have uninstalled and re installed 2 times now and this is really pissin me off, i dont have time for these types of things, i'd just like stuff to do what it says and yet, theres no game, but i can go into uninstall programs and there is spore right there.. Whats happening? If anyone can tell me before i explode and bust something, thatd be appreciated.

dropmealiner AT A O L . C O M TYVM!!!
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment