Friday, March 9, 2012

What is a good, cheap(ish) CPU that would run SPORE or even Crysis well?

I'll let you define cheap. I have $80 cash right now but I'm getting more money. I'd rather spend as little as possible, but I know how that ends up working out...



I used systemrequirementlabs.com, and would like to upgrade my computer enough so that it would be able to even run Crysis on the recommended requirements. This is just a goal, so as long as it fairly well passes the minimum requirements, and plays SPORE really well, I'm happy.



I've looked at this one, and it's really cheap. Would it be good, or should I keep looking?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>What is a good, cheap(ish) CPU that would run SPORE or even Crysis well?
that will be fine. What's more important is the video card. You should ask a new question telling what video slots you have on your motherboard (agp, pci, pci-E) asking what video card you should get.What is a good, cheap(ish) CPU that would run SPORE or even Crysis well?
The processor you have chosen is great , crysis and spore will work effortlessly on this processor and u also might need 2GB RAM to make the game work smootherWhat is a good, cheap(ish) CPU that would run SPORE or even Crysis well?
I'm currently running the model below what you're looking at (Athlon X2 4200+) and with a good video card I have absolutely no problem running Crysis on med-high settings.



Spore on the other hand is nothing compared to Crysis... it doesn't require anywhere near the processing power as Crysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment