Friday, March 9, 2012

Spore used to run on my computer but now it won't load. It tells me Spore is not working.?

I have Vista and I have all the requirements to run.Spore used to run on my computer but now it won't load. It tells me Spore is not working.?
Well either the CPU/ram usage increased because of another installed application. Either the hard disk is in more usage than before...



It wont load or it just takes more time? Not responding usually means you have loaded RAM and CPU to max so the program doesnt respond now, it may respond after waiting a little



You can still reinstall it, since you usually keep saves (but backing them up in a different location wouldn't harm)

....



Try using Ctrl+Shft+Escape to close unnecessary applications

before and retry

No comments:

Post a Comment