Saturday, March 3, 2012

Help with Spore settings and performance?

I have all the requirements for my spore game, but when I put my settings a bit higher (middle lighting, high graphics), my game runs slower. If I change the lighting to low however, it runs perfectly! Any tips to improve performance?Help with Spore settings and performance?
You may need a higher MB on a videocard. You can buy these at most stores that sell electronics and those type of devices. Wal-Mart may even have them. If that doesn't work you may have a problem. I suggest doing a "Disk Clean-Up" on your computer to get rid of unneccisary files. However, make sure you don't delete all files. I'm vagley certain it would be the card though. I have spore and it goes much faster with the card.
  • chucky cheese games
  • parcel delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment