Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I run Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures on my Computer?

Here is my computer's info on the speed and statistics.

CPU:AMD Sempron (tm) Processor 3100+

CPU Speed: 1.81 GHz

RAM:478.4 MB

OS:Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

Video Card:GeForce 6100, Pixel Shader Version 3.0, Video RAM 128MB, Hardware T%26amp;L

Sound card:Realtek AC'97 Audio

and finally...

Free disc space:41.3 GB.

Please tell me if I meet the requirements to play Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures.=) I'll put the best answer as best answer and make them my Fan.Can I run Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures on my Computer?
Spore Galactic Adventure system requirements.



FOR WINDOWS XP



2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent

512 MB RAM

A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

2GB Free Hard Drive Space with additional 1GB for downloads



Based on that your computer specs it will not run the game smoothly and you would probably experience a lot of lag. I don't recommend you buy it.
  • battlefield 1943
  • benihana menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment