Saturday, March 3, 2012

Does my RAM have to be 1024 for me to run Spore?

I have a Mac and my Memory RAM is 512 MB Ram. On the spore system requirements it says i need 1024. Will i really need all that memory because i deleted a whole lot of stuff (including; WoW, Halo, AoM, etc.) But my Ram is still the same. Will I need to delete more stuff or should i just keep the same RAM because spore will work either way?Does my RAM have to be 1024 for me to run Spore?
Space on your hard drive does not effect your RAM. So deleting things will make no difference whatsoever on your RAM. If the minimum is a gig of RAM like you say then you are out of luck sorry. You will need to either upgrade the RAM on your computer or buy a new computer.Does my RAM have to be 1024 for me to run Spore?
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS





--------------------------------------鈥?br>


FOR WINDOWS XP

* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent

* 512 MB RAM

* A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

* At least 6 GB of hard drive space





FOR WINDOWS VISTA

* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent

* 768 MB RAM

* A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

* At least 6 GB of hard drive space

No comments:

Post a Comment