Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I get the game spore to play on my computer?

i have installed it...my computer meets all the system requirements....i cant seem to get it to play..everytime i hit the Run icon to play it...my computer acts like its loading it then stops...nothing i need help cause i am getting pissed that i spent 40 dollars on a game that is not workingHow do I get the game spore to play on my computer?
You have to pirate it. The sad thing is that EA put so much protection on it in an attempt to stop pirates that it hurt the people who bought it legit. The pirates broke through the protection right when it was released, and then it works perfectly.How do I get the game spore to play on my computer?
try ending some background tasks to free up some RAM and then try seeing if itll run after that

No comments:

Post a Comment