Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Will the game spore work with a AMD Athlon 64-FX?

I meet all requirements, assuming that is enough.



Also, I am aware of all the DRM issues surrounding Spore, so please do not say not to buy it because of them. I am aware of them, and comfortable in my buying decision. But thank you for your concern.Will the game spore work with a AMD Athlon 64-FX?
I'm not familiar with AMD processors, but you should be okay. As a general rule of thumb, the processor influences draw distance (how far you can see) in games. So, if the option is there, you can increase performance by reducing draw distance with a lower end processor.Will the game spore work with a AMD Athlon 64-FX?
You might have to reduce graphics levels, but it should be enough, proved your RAM and video card are up to spec.

No comments:

Post a Comment