Friday, March 9, 2012

Why won't my computer play spore?

I have Windows Vista and all requirements are met. I installed Spore and it went through everything fine, but afterwards it acted like nothing happened. It didn't even TRY to get into the game. I got no errors or anything. Everytime I try and restart the game, it'll ask if I want to play it, then when I select the "install/play" option it just does nothing again. I had the same issue with Creature Creator. Found a solution in the spore help section but can't find it again. Any ideas anyone?Why won't my computer play spore?
go to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\SPORE in your computer. then go to spore bin and double click on the icon. Worked for meWhy won't my computer play spore?
I got the that spore creature creator with the mail and it needs to be linked to the internet because it does not work without it.Why won't my computer play spore?
I don't have an answer - but I am having the same problem! Running the program as an administrator didn't work...
try right clicking on the icon and selecting "run as administrator"

No comments:

Post a Comment