Friday, March 9, 2012

Can the sims 3 work on my mac mini?

Will the sims 3 work on my mac mini. I bought the spore game when it came out, thinking it would work, however in the create a creature tool, it wouldn't show the creature, just a black screen. So i put windows on my mac mini using boot camp and it worked fine in the windows part of my computer. I was wondering, since the sims 3 has the same game requirements as spore, then could i use the windows side of my computer to play the sims 3 on?Can the sims 3 work on my mac mini?
You most likely have an integrated video card, so it probably won't work.Can the sims 3 work on my mac mini?
Try going to this site, choose the Sims 3 and press go.



http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref鈥?/a>



It will tell you if your Mac has the required specifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment