Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just downloaded Spore the game and everything installed the right way and everything but it doesn't work?

I hit finish after everything was done and i clicked on the spore icon on my desktop and it wont open. I have a brand new Toshiba Vista laptop and i did my research and i have all the things i need to run Spore i've even called EA and they said i had the right requirements. So why the heck does it not open?I just downloaded Spore the game and everything installed the right way and everything but it doesn't work?
It takes a while to open for me. It'll sit there for a good minute not doing anything at all, then it'll start opening.



Check if it has Securom, which can limit the number of computers the game can be put on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securom

No comments:

Post a Comment