Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just Bought Spore Today, why is it not working?

I bought Spore today, all the requirements are met on my Vista computer, except for .02 GhZ of CPU.



I installed, and had to install some Adobe thing, so I did that. After that I assumed I was all good, wrong. The game never opened. So I restarted the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Same problem.



Why is the game not opening? Also, i have a built in nvidia GeForce go 7400 video card, could that be a problem?Just Bought Spore Today, why is it not working?
Im not entirely sure, but i do know spore is an extremely graphicaly demanding game, but you do have a nice model of a graphics card, i suggest you call the helpline or go to the troubleshoot website for more detailed help.Just Bought Spore Today, why is it not working?
Is it not opening when you click it or can you just not find it to open it?

No comments:

Post a Comment