Saturday, March 3, 2012

I want to buy spore, but I am not sure if I have all the requirements.?

This is what I have on my computer:



OS: Vista

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ 2.01 GHz

RAM: 1.00 GB

Video Card: NVIDA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430



Requirement to play Spore on Vista:

* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent

* 768 MB RAM

* A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

* At least 4 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations



PS: I have the creature creator trail free version, and I'm not sure if taht help. I works on my computer, though. I want to buy spore, but I am not sure if I have all the requirements.?
your chip passmark rating 799

It should work but your too close to the minimum requirements.

You will be disappointed.

Your video card might not be supported.

Your comp sounds like a laptop.



Well if you have a free trial version, just install it.

If it doesn't work. You will know right away.



If you can afford it. I would buy a dedicated gaming machine.

A desktop.I want to buy spore, but I am not sure if I have all the requirements.?
your good

No comments:

Post a Comment